Help!!! One of my hubs has been removed for purely personal reasons

1. jenwat0405 profile image61
    jenwat0405posted 5 years ago

One of my hubs is highlighted as needs revision because it is considered "Purely Personal".  "This Hub has been identified as purely or primarily personal. Hubs can contain some personal content, but should be interesting, useful, and understandable to people who do not know you personally."
    I am confused because my hub follows all of those things.  It is using personal experience to motivate and offer hope to others that may be in that situation.  How can I fix it?

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

jenwat0405, I think one reason you may not have gotten an answer on here (yet) is that people who don't know what the Hub is about, or haven't seen it, don't feel able to tell you what they think may make it too "purely personal" by the latest HP standards.

Here's a link to a post about "purely personal" by Maddie Ruud:

I don't know if that will help.  As the post shows, it's even apparently kind of tricky for moderators to sort out what's OK and what isn't.

1. jenwat0405 profile image61
        jenwat0405posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much!  I get it.  My hub is useful, interesting, and understandable, but only if you know us.  It has had alot of views (172 since published which was 6-21), but it is more meaningful if you know me and my husband.  I will reword it to be more general.
        Thank you for your help!