Hubcamp Online - Looking for speakers for Saturday, September 17.

1. hotwebideas profile image82
    hotwebideasposted 5 years ago

Hubcamp Online is on Saturday, September 17. I am looking for speakers. You can respond here, but I would rather keep some correspondence with you thorough the Hubpages contact system.

Speakers will have 45 minutes per their own session.

This will be an all day event and you can present or listen/watch from the comfort of your your own home. I have organized these online events before and would love to present your expertise.

The session topic can be anything you want that teaches people and newbies about how to use Hubpages or succeed on it (writing, community, etc).

To present, you must have either a USB microphone (Samson, etc) or a webcam where people can watch you as you speak.

If you are interested, you can send me a description of your session and the title.

1. Danette Watt profile image87
      Danette Wattposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This sounds very interesting. I have participated in an online writers conference the past 2 years in the fall. Is it too late to sign up as an "attendee"? Is it possible to sit in when I can or will this be archived?

Unfortunately I work every Sat but really need to learn to improve my SEO and all that b/c  I joined to earn extra money and haven't earned squat.