jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

My first hub was rejected though it is approved by ezine and others

1. sandarya profile image60
    sandaryaposted 5 years ago

Hi hubbers I have posted my first article in my Hubpage "every thing about ios" but they have rejected my article, saying it is copied though it is published in Ezinearticle by me only. am i doing some thing wrong i mean i have right to post my own article anywhere. please let me know how i am violating Hubpages rules.

1. classicalgeek profile image90
      classicalgeekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages requires original content. Even if you wrote it, it cannot have been published elsewhere.

2. sandarya profile image60

then how about this one.  I had launched new hub which is an original content and i have used copyscape also to make sure my content should be original still they are saying that my content is copied how is it possible.... plz need a little bit assistance.

1. Midianite profile image61
      Midianiteposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just make sure your content doesn't appear anywhere else on the internet (i.e you've put it on another site or something) - aside from that, I'm unsure.

2. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If the article is genuinely original, email team@HubPages and ask what the problem is.

3. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You might think that Hub is changed enough not for our detectors to realize it's copied, but it's not. You should write Hubs completely from scratch and not copy other pages, even in part.

Please reread the violation emails sent to you very carefully before contacting team@.

3. sandarya profile image60

Thanks...

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Hubs need to be fully original material. That's really all there is to it.

5. sandarya profile image60

Thanks to all of you people you were a great help and next time i'll make sure to double check my article before publishing.

Thanks once again
    sandeep

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you're missing the point. 

If you're going to take other writers' material and just rewrite it in your own words, that's not good enough.  It shouldn't be necessary for you to 'double check' your article - either it's your own original work or you've copied and played around with it.

working