Can't Edit Ad Settings

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

Okay, so the moderators shut off my ads on my recent hub (LOL, some people just can't take a joke). Which is fine, saw that one coming (they get props for not shutting it down completely, honestly). SO... I went in to turn off the ads myself so I don't have to see that warning thing every time. BUT, when I go to the drop down menu where it shuts off, it won't let me shut it off.

So, how do I disable ads if the drop down menu doesn't 'click'? (I've had the same trouble resizing photos too, btw).

I tried using Firefox and I.E.

(Oh, and what's up with the all black screen when you hit save on certain modules too?)

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Shadesbreath,

I don't know about the black thing happening. However, if you want to change the ad settings, make sure that the box below the ads setting is unchecked. If the box is checked as a commercial writing, then ads will be set to high automatically and you will have no other options highlighted/available.

I just tested it on one of my hubs. I unchecked the small box that is related to "commercial" writing. When I unchecked the box, I could change the settings on the ads.

Hope that helps.

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep, that was it. Thanks!  (Oh, and I tossed up some drawing in it, if you're curious lol, now that the wave has passed and nobody will see).