jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

How many articles can you write?

1. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

How many articles can you you write daily? I can just write 2-3 articles a day which I believe is low productivity especially as I am now into website creation and building backlinks. Any tips to improve my productivity for articles.

1. R.S. Hutchinson profile image84
      R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Depending on length and depth and research of course, but I could very reasonably write 12-15 a day. Maybe more. The last two hubs I wrote about dating each took me about 2-3 hours and those were rather lengthy. The editing (moving capsules and such) took longer than the actual writing. But for me, words flow. I can write hours. As far as providing tips.. well I'm still a newb here.

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It usually takes me a whole day to write an entire hub unless it's poetry.  the reason why is because i often get writer's block, or i'll just have too many things that i want to say right away, but I won't know exactly how to explain them.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I'm working on getting my speed up. Currently I can write 5 250 word blog posts a day and possibly two 500 word articles. I need to start earning more so I have to do better. Thankfully, most of the places where I write for up front only want articles from 250-500 words.

I believe that the more you write the faster you will evetually write.

3. 61
    kimbojimposted 5 years ago

Well, I write for several clients, and just started my own website. In total, I write about 24 400-500 articles a day, but since I do it full-time, maybe I don't really count.

4. cydro profile image96
    cydroposted 5 years ago

Yeah I only have the attention span for about 2 500-word articles.  Then I start hanging out in the forums and on answers.  I also love my twitter feed.

But I only do this part-time

5. CMHypno profile image91
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I can generally only write one hub in a day, but they tend to be over 1,000 words long and I do a lot of research. Should write more posts for my blogs, but I find writing short blog posts boring, so tend to stop after two! (me bad!!!!)

6. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Ive retired from hubbing at the moment, I'll do the odd one but I'm working on my websites, just moved up to 9th on Google 1st page for my site today, the keyword is searched 60,000 times a month and my URL is a .com and the exact keyword smile

1. soni2006 profile image47
      soni2006posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats for that great ranking.

2. 0
      TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! How long it takes to get ranked on the first page of gogole? Is it long tail keyword or short term keyword?