jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Mother Accused Of Killing Baby In Microwave

1. 0
    Deborah Sextonposted 5 years ago
  2. 0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 5 years ago

The very idea of this is so horrifying to me that I couldn't even bring myself to click on the web address and read about it. If this really happened, I can only imagine that the mother is seriously ill with a mental disorder, and I can only imagine what kind of horrific suffering that innocent baby certainly went through.  This is a horrible thing to even have to think about, let alone read!

3. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 5 years ago

I read about that last Wednesday and it made me sick to my stomach. We as a society have lost our moral compass. And every year it seems to be getting worse.

1. Traqqer profile image80
      Traqqerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't generalize to "we as a society." The story is true, and it isn't the first time. It has to do with a few demented, sick (physical and mental) individuals who don't deserve to be called human beings. Unfortunately, news like these make headlines and override all the other "good" news that rarely make headlines.

4. Diane Inside profile image88
    Diane Insideposted 5 years ago

Sick and demented indeed, too bad there isn't a microwave large enougt to stuff the mother into.  Perhaps an incinerator would do.

Innocent babies killed at the hands of their own mother.  Monsters truly. 

The bad part is she will be found insane and the worst she will get is a stay in the loony bin.  humph. I guess it's a good thing I'm not a Judge.

5. TMMason profile image75
    TMMasonposted 5 years ago

I saw this a while back and it revolted me to the point of nasuea. But I think when Society de-values the life of children, as we have, things like this will happen more and more.

And I do not need to be yelled at about that view. When a, thing/object/person, is stripped of it's/their value through societies actions and judgments, that, thing/object/person, becomes trash and of no value in the next generations assessment. It is an awful slope we are sliding down.

I mean she could have just dropped that child off at any Govt or Municipal office/Dept./Hospital, but she chose that. Why not?... Children of of no value today... so why not?

1. Monisajda profile image83
      Monisajdaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree that today's society considers children as persons of lesser value than adults and thus nobody is concerned if they are treated as such. It is a society of parents who value themselves so much they don't think twice before they dispose their children of to some other people to take care of them, teach them values and behavior. But I digress, this particular one made me sick, too.

6. Diane Inside profile image88
    Diane Insideposted 5 years ago

Yes she could have dropped that baby off an any hospital or municipal building but that would have took some sort of thought for the baby of which she had none.

This was an individual who was totally absorbed with herself.

Apparantly the world revolves around her. 

It's sad that I would have taken that baby and loved it like my own.  As would so many others.  She is a selfish human being.  Insane yes of course she's insane.

Who in their right mind would do this unless they are insane.'

Her value to me is nil, she is not human. End of story.

7. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

I have to agree with Diane Inside about this, as I know if it were me, I'd order for the death penalty against this mother if I was the judge, and she was found guilty in a court of law.  Personally, I think anyone who kills a child, then they shouldn't be locked up or go to jail, as jail and insane asylums are only for human beings.  Anyone that would kill a child that young is not a human being, and deserves to die a horrible death.  Therefore, if I was the judge, I would order the death penalty upon the mother if she was found guilty, as she doesn't deserve rehabilitation in a looney bin or a damn prison.

8. lizzieBoo profile image78
    lizzieBooposted 5 years ago

I don't think it' healthy to dwell on this kind of thing since its so terribly rare. Best leave well alone I'd say and not disturb yourself unnecessarily.

1. TMMason profile image75
      TMMasonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is not so rare in this day and age though, lizzy. Everyday mothers kill their children and no one bats an eye, it takes a really horrid example like this to gain our attention.