jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Now whom Am I going to approach?

1. sarovai profile image62
    sarovaiposted 5 years ago

On 25th June '2011 My hubpages adprogram impressions showing 0. I can't believe this. Any body experiencing like this. Because so far no any day without impressions in hubpages adprogramme. Even I would like to know on what basis impressions are calculated. Is it the no of page views?

1. mskills profile image90
      mskillsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't forget that even if you have page views, you won't necessarily being displaying HP ads with your ID attached to them because of the 60/40 display ratio

For the record, I had zero impressions on the 25th as well, even though Analytics shows that I had a mixture of direct and search traffic on that day to my hubs.  Coincidence ... who knows?

*Edit - Looking through the forums after making this post, I see that several others are also experiencing the same problem with zero impressions on the 25th.  Now I'm leaning towards this being a HubPages issue.

sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Anybody from hubpages team to answer on this topic? The answer may be helpful one and all.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I guess this is ... the fifth thread on this topic just on the front page of the forum.

It's a glitch.  It may get corrected, it may not.  These things happen with a new program.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

What is with people opening multiple threads on the same damn topic? Utterly ridiculous.

Secondly, what is about the Hubpages Ads Program that people do not understand? Hubpages updates the accounts, when it has information to update the accounts. The weekends are NOT reported to HP until after the weekend is finished. This problem has been explained to Hubbers before, because reporting is done by all ad sources over the weekend.

It(HP) has to wait to post the information.

sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

cool Hubbers are from all over the world. There are chances , because of various reasons , they may be , may not be able to see the threads on the same topic.

It may be repeating like google adsense approval. But we are here to guide the fellow hubbers.

Hope you agree with me.

Once again cool

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I'm with Cagsil, it's getting ridiculous, we've all seen this before - a dozen times.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image85
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes, i agree, read the help pages, read the forums, add a little bit of patience and bob's your uncle, all becomes clear