jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Time Machine

1. richtwf profile image62
    richtwfposted 5 years ago

Where would you go if you had a time machine?

1. 0
      klarawieckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would go fifty years in the future, learn the mistakes made by everyone I love and myself, and come back to warn them about not making the wrong choices.

1. cloudy_cool profile image82
        cloudy_coolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

awesome!! big_smile

2. 60
      DreamCarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would like to go back to the past and correct some of my mistakes I made.

3. dkanofsky profile image61
      dkanofskyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Back to 1972.  I'd desperately try to tell myself to major in psychology and not business.

2. recommend1 profile image72
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

Back to visit my parents in their (our) happy house

3. Edwin Clark profile image86
    Edwin Clarkposted 5 years ago

I'd go back in the past to a happy moment. Who knows if there is even a good future.

4. Teylina profile image60
    Teylinaposted 5 years ago

Back to six months before my daughter's wedding and redo it -- biggest screw-up of my life (incl men, money and everything else!)

5. My Stories profile image60
    My Storiesposted 5 years ago

I would go back to my childhood.  It was easy going and wonderful.

6. Monisajda profile image83
    Monisajdaposted 5 years ago

I would go to ancient world, Greece is first on my list but Egypt would be nice, too. I would also like to go to see Atlantis and England of Druids and Merlin. From relatively closer past I would go to visit Michelangelo, Picasso and Marie Curie.

7. drej2522 profile image87
    drej2522posted 5 years ago

I would find myself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that my next leap will be the leap homeā€¦

8. Traqqer profile image79
    Traqqerposted 5 years ago

I would go back 30 years, invest everything I had in Microsoft and be a multi-millionaire today. And retire at the age of 43.

9. tilinaoita profile image60
    tilinaoitaposted 5 years ago

I would want to live my childhood again....I had some really nice moments which I didn`t fully understood at that moment.

10. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

I would go to the period known as the Age of Enlightenment (18th century). In my opinion, that is one of the most fascinating eras in history because of all the changes that were going on -- in science, self-governance, democracy, women's rights, etc. Fascinating era!

11. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

I'd start by travelling to next Wednesday night and getting the lotto numbers. Then I'd come back and spend a dollar on that.

As time and humor allowed, from thence forward I would take a trip to the week ahead, buy a copy of The Wall Street Journal come back and start really blowing up my wealth.

For fun I'd take trips into the far future and far past, and if anyone I loved ever got hurt or died, I would go back to the time where that could have prevented it and, if I had to, duct tape them to a tree until the time of that demise was past. smile