jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Seeing more Red (arrows)

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

well today there are more red than blue arrows; at least for now.
    I've submitted articles to other search engines manually, back linked on several sites, have email signatures so what else is there to do? roll

1. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cool, and congratulations!  I would love to see more red arrows.  Some days I do, but not so far today.  Maybe I should try submitting articles manually - how have you done that?

1. Stacie L profile image87
        Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

go type in other search engines or go to google and type in "google" and on the left side you will see other search engines.
        once you get a search engine find the link on the bottom of the page and type in the hub address. if you can't see it,ask how to submit.
        or you can type submit articles to search engines in the big "G" itself..wink

1. Aficionada profile image93
          Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!!

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I have watched with interest as my Yahoo and Bing views climb.

That combination is now to the point that those views are just barely shy of Google.com on a typical day.  I expect they will surpass my google traffic within a couple of weeks or so.

I get a few views from other SE's as well, but they have always been so few in number (even when that engine knows I'm here) that I haven't bothered to submit to them.  Perhaps I'll give it a whirl.

3. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Okay, it's question time again.

1) Does Altavista=Yahoo!? It (AV) led me to Yahoo siteexplorer.  Does that mean that I would not have to submit my account separately to Y and AV?

2) [more important] I feel really strange when I am asked to verify that I am the site owner!  This is not the first time it has happened.  I understood how to do this when signing up for Adsense, since I took care of that through the HP process.  But do you simply go ahead and try to "verify" and just assume that AV or Google or whoever will know that you/we are only the "owners" (so to speak) of our individual accounts?  Is there a way around verification?  What do others do about this?

working