jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

1. Traqqer profile image79
    Traqqerposted 5 years ago

Just using adsense earnings, what may be considered an average/mean per 100 hubs per month?

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This isn't the answer you're looking for, but there's really not a way to guess about/estimate that.  It depends on each, individual, Hub; who's searching for what at what time, how long a Hub has been up, and a number of other things.  Now, after the whole "Panda thing", it's even harder to guess about it.  Whether someone does anything, little, or nothing to promote a Hub or get the attention of search engines (with the right keywords, title, etc.) is another big factor.

Traqqerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I appreciate the response, but all I really want to see are some loose numbers that people can provide. I've been through this same question at eHow and other places (both myself asking this and myself answering this question) many times. And I know that it depends on many factors. So, if you could just tell me what you make every month and if I get responses from others, I'll start to get some inkling of what an average may be....or at least start to suspect that those who reply may be on one end of the range, etc. Those are things I can start to figure out even if they are difficult. But with no quantitative input, I have no where to start. So again, thanks for the input, but I would really appreciate it if you could provide what you make per month.....and I would certainly welcome any further insights you might have (e.g., how active are you promoting your hubs, etc.). Sorry, I don't mean to sound condescending.....I've just been through this too many times.

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

There is no estimate as to earnings per 100 hubs, depending on your own skills as an SEO/IM/Writer your traffic and earnings will vary greatly.

3. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Traqqer, one Hubber used to write articles that gave figures on what other Hubbers were earning, based on information that they were willing to share.  I'm not sure that those Hubs are still published on HP, but you could run a search, if you are interested.  Keep in mind, though, that if the information is there, it would be almost certainly be very out of date, because of Panda.

Also, I'm sure you know this, but any estimate you find would likely relate more to the amount of traffic the hubs receive than it would to the number of hubs, even though there is sometimes a correlation between the two.

4. mskills profile image91
    mskillsposted 5 years ago

As Aficionada states, most of the earnings information available out there is irrelevant thanks to Panda, but here are some interesting HubPages threads and hubs on average earnings per hubs published if that doesn't deter you:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubbers-Reveal- … s-Earnings

Most (if not all) of these are pre-HP ad program where the majority of earnings came from AdSense.

Traqqerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, these links were very helpful! By the way, is it M Skills or MS Kills?...just curious.

1. mskills profile image91
        mskillsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Whatever sounds memorable to you.  I created this particular alias in 2000, and the relevance of its meaning has faded over time.  I continue to use it in the off-chance that acquaintances from other websites come across my HubPages account.