Adsense-Stupid Newbie question...

1. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

okay, I have two accounts on here and one on infobarrel and one on wizzley.  The Only channel that is showing is my main on here... But I used the same adsense ID on all four.

So, in very very simple language (Like it took me 5 minutes to find the add channel screen on Adsense simple) could someone please tell me how to set this up so I actually get paid....   Setting it up to include all of the stats to to analytics would be peachy too.

Thanks for any help you can give smile

And the stupidest question of all: Does it matter?  Like, even if wizzley isn't showing, if my ad code is on the ads that people click, will I still get paid for them?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you have entered your adsense code on the other places you should be paid.  You may know where it is coming from, but you should be paid.

To know where it is coming from you will have to either set up channels on adsense or set up analytics.  Setting up analytics can be done from the earnings screen of "my account" here on HP, but then the analytics code will have to be added to the other sites.

I'm not familiar with either inforbarrel or wizzley so I can't help you there.