jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Where Did My Title Go?

1. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

I published a hub two hours ago.  On the Recommendations Tab it is showing "No Title" for the title of the Hub.  Any idea why? How can I fix it?  Thanks.

1. Nexusx2 profile image60
      Nexusx2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

click edit in the title section and change it.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Recommendations (title tuner) are only available when there are search data to support that. So some of your titles may give suggestions, others not.

3. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

I am referring to the RECOMMENDATIONS tab on the hub itself.  It says "Dora Isaac Weithers shared (No Title). 6 hours ago."  Never seen this before and can't figure out why.

1. manthy profile image79
      manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

go to my account......find the hub below....click edit hub.........and type in the new title

2. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Okay, okay...

4. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 5 years ago

I can't seem to reproduce the problem, so I would suggest going into your Hub and checking your title.  I'll keep checking on our end as well.

MsDoraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to you Robin, and everyone else for trying to help.  Ten hours after I still have not found the solution, so . . . . . . . . .

1. manthy profile image79
        manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow - I wish I could help MsDora

Thanks manthy, for wanting to help.  I have a feeling that it may not matter now.

1. sofs profile image88
            sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you find the title.. what exactly happened... just trying to understand..

I don't think it ever showed up on the "Recommendations" tab, but it would have fallen off the rack by now, anyway.  It showed up every other place.  Thanks for your interest.  Nobody explained it, so it my be a fluke.

5. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Only on the Recommendations Tab in the right column of the page, the title didn't show.  Not a problem anymore.  Thanks!

working