jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Branded Hub

1. LifeStation profile image60
    LifeStationposted 5 years ago

I am trying to create a hub for my company <snipped name & link>. When I try to create a hub with that name, I am told that it is already in use but when I saerch for it nothing comes up. I believe that it was previously being used and might have been removed. Is there a way for me to "claim" this hub?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Lots of URL's are taken by people who have not yet published their hubs, and there is no time limit on how long a hub can remain unpublished. All you can do is choose a slightly different URL.

For your information, posting a link to your website is not allowed on the forum.

3. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

So basically, you joined a website solely so you could get free advertising that would probably be flagged anyway?  Then you come into the forums of that community and try to claim a specific article URL so that you can post your one crappy article, drag the quality of the site down, then leave?

1. Greg Sage profile image60
      Greg Sageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ahhh... capitalism at it's best... like warm Apple pie.

I just deleted some hubs, btw, and got notice about url's being up for grabs in 24 hours.

Assuming that's true, looks like someone has unpublished hub with that url.