jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

New Hubber

1. 61
    downtown62posted 5 years ago

Hi guys, I just joined this website and would really like some feedback on my first hub. It is nothing big, but I did take my time to write it. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks! (:

1. R.S. Hutchinson profile image85
      R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not bad for your first one. I've only written a few so not sure how much my 2 cents is worth but here are few "pointers"

"This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions: ca-pub-5367762119724286"  - I don't know what that is, but probably doesn't belong there.

At the end of your hub (and all hubs) add something like "make money with hubpages" and include your tracker (see mine if want)

add your title in bold soewhere in the first paragraph and maybe the last one too (see mine if you want)

Put Likes in quotation marks: How to get many "Likes" on Facebook

If you would like to simply inform others of what is going on in your life without having to worry about adding the clever into your posts, there is an alternative--trying twitter.

Quick edit :
      If you would like to simply inform others of what is going on in your life without having to worry about adding the "clever" into your posts, there is an alternative: Twitter!

Tweet it and Share it!

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

I would suggest you REMOVE you publisher's ID from your hub. It doesn't belong there. That number is for your own use.

Secondly, I would also suggest that you add more content to your hub.

Thirdly, you should add some sort of picture to your profile and possibly write out a profile about yourself.

You can place your publisher's ID in your "affiliate section", under "my account".

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I think OP is trying to get an adsense account by claiming ownership of his hub.

The things is, you don't own that pages which is in Hubpages servers and, as a location, belongs to them.

You need to apply to adsense using your *profile* url and it is unlikely to work until you have at least 10 hubs and some time behind you.

It is easier to get adsense approval with a free-standing site in many cases, then just use the same code here.