What do you think of InfoBarrel

1. Traqqer profile image79
    Traqqerposted 5 years ago

I haven't been very active on Hubpages, but I've been reading some forum posts indicating how people have been leaving Hubpages and/or griping about various things.

With that in mind, what do you folks think about InfoBarrel or other passive income writing sites. I'd like to particularly hear from people who have used InfoBarrel and find out whether or not you think it provides better earnings.

2. astonerattnet profile image62
    astonerattnetposted 5 years ago

I currently have more articles on InfoBarrel than on HubPages.  Recently I've been focusing more on adding HubPages than adding to InfoBarrel.  I can't really speak a lot to the earnings as I don't have much at either yet (I'm working on getting some though).

I had felt that I had a good start on eHow before it was shutdown.  And that is actually probably a large factor as to why I'm writing on both sites.  It helps spread the risk around a little.  If something happens to InfoBarrel or Hubpages hopefully it wont happen to both.

They do both rely heavily on google adsense so I'm working at different earning aspects as well.

Hope that helps.