jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Wow my hubscore is 97!!

1. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I just noticed that my hubscore went up from 94 this morning to 97. Just wanted to thank anyone that might have put me there. I have been as high as 98, but it has been a while. Would be cool to reach 100.

Thankyou!

1. profile image59
      asics4251posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

brimancandyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

?

2. TheWorldNow profile image72
      TheWorldNowposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! I hope to reach that level one day too!

2. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 5 years ago

Mine's dropped from 97 to 95 since yesterday sad

Yesterday I wrote two hubs (one answering a question) and spent some time in the forum, I also replied to about 3-4 comments on my hubs .... I blame chatting on the forums smile

3. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congratulations, brimancandy!   That must be awesome... I'll never know as my hubscore has never crossed 90's.  It must be a great pat in the back.

brimancandyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thankyou! It does feel good to know that I must be doing something right. Some of my hubs have received great comments.

4. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

My hubscore has been going up and down in the last couple months. It dropped down to 96, but that's fine with me. But, there was a point where I dropped into the 70's for a while. It seems that creating new hubs sometimes has an effect on my score. My last hub about Gay themed movies, jumped my score, and trippled my visitors. So that might have something to do with it. So, it has remained fairly steady.

Thanks everyone.

5. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

That's great, BC! Mine has only gotten to 95 once and that's when I was doing a hub challenge and I don't feel like driving myself that crazy again for awhile!  But never to 97...a great accomplishment, for sure.

6. cydro profile image95
    cydroposted 5 years ago

Congrats!! I wish that mine did not change so much everyday.  It makes me nervous.  I don't know what I'm doing right/wrong!

Or hubpages could make their formulas public...but that would probably do more harm than good!

7. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 5 years ago

Congrats. Are you making some serious dosh? Best of luck. it is a real achievement to get an audience.

8. ProCW profile image82
    ProCWposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, brimancandy!

Enjoy! smile

working