jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

When to "Hub" rather than "Thread"?

1. myriadmom profile image79
    myriadmomposted 6 years ago

Aloha gang! I am looking at a few pieces I've done recently, wanting to post them here but trying to determine if they're "Hub"bish or just thread discussions for the forums.  How do you make your determinations?

2. Aficionada profile image95
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Aloha!  I just answered this same question in another thread of yours. smile

I have some relatives who lived in Hawaii for several years.  I got to visit for a wedding (woohoo!).  It was wonderful!

Welcome to HubPages. I believe you have a lot that you can contribute here and I look forward to reading it.

myriadmomposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for the welcome and the support!  Where in Hawai'i did they live?

1. Aficionada profile image95
        Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm embarrassed to say, I don't know for certain.  I know that they did make reference to the Big Island quite a bit and to Hilo.  Is the University there?  The husband-to-be was doing his PhD research there.

The wedding was near Honolulu, but on the northeast side of the island.  I've just looked at a map, and I think it may have been near Kailua or Kaneohe, but actually on the beach.  Something like a state park or something similar.

It's been a few years ago, and my memory is fuzzy!

myriadmomposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We have three University campuses here in the state - UH Hilo, UH Manoa (O'ahu) and UH Maui.  I live in Hilo, the best of them all wink

I can't really be certain but the picture looks like Bellows Beach.

1. Aficionada profile image95
            Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh absolutely!  I'm sure!  smile

I think I will have to do a bit more research, or check with someone whose memory is sharper than mine on this subject!

I'll look forward to seeing you around HubPages.

3. Aficionada profile image95
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5222550_f248.jpg

Most of my pictures were crummy, because I didn't have the right settings on my camera!  This one is tolerable.

working