I Am Looking To Buy A Smoothie Blender?

1. R-J-T profile image61
    R-J-Tposted 5 years ago

I am not really becuase I already have a very good one in the BlendTec and Vitamix.

The real question is if you were looking to buy a blender online what on a site makes you decide to purchase it from there?

What type of layout do you think is best?

I am really looking for anything that helps you decide to buy from that site, if anything.

If your wondering why I am asking these questions, which I am in do doubt you do, it's becuase I want to create the best page available on the net for blenders and want to know from all you guys what would you like to see from a site if you were looking to buy a blender.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would do a broad search for prices and descriptions provided by retailers  whom I would consider trustworthy enough to buy from.

I would use this to narrow down my list to two or three models I might possibly want. I would then search the net for comments by users about those models. If all the comments were favourable, I would buy the model that appealed most from the retailer offering the cheapest price. If most of the comments were negative, I would repeat the process with other models.

1. R-J-T profile image61
        R-J-Tposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks you WriteAngled that will be very helpful when it comes to making the article.

I was thinking about 5 models with the specs, good and bad points and possibly a video of each one in use from YouTube. Then I could link to the reviews from Amazon.

Do you think that would be ok or to much etc?