jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you suggest me some networking sites?(Social Bookmarking sites)

1. genhype profile image60
    genhypeposted 8 years ago

Can you suggest me some referral sites which drive traffic to my hubs?They have to be worth signing up

2. 0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

That's a hard question to answer. Most referral sites seems to infer someone coming to your site for a reward of some sorts which is against the Adsense terms of service.

I would suggest writing articles, social bookmarking etc.

You could start a free blog and invite your friends to comment. In your blog you could have a link to your hubpage. Maybe that helps you. A good social bookmarking site can be found through social bookmarker dot com.

3. mureksoy profile image60
    mureksoyposted 8 years ago

I signed up for SocialMarker.com. It's a one stop shop for the social bookmarking sites. If you sign up there you can just go down a list to see all the sites worth signing up with. When you find a page that you want to bookmark, you can go to Socialmarker.com and post your bookmark on multiple sites. If you only want to use the best social bookmarkers for traffic you probably want to join StumbleUpon, Digg and Technorati.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Submitting all of your own content to a long list of social bookmarking sites is no recipe for success.   All that is likely to do is get you some low value back links for a short period of time.  If you really want to be successful with social bookmarking, I'd recommend that you focus on 1 or 2 sites that are good fits for your interests and actually participate in and contribute positively to their community (over the course of several months).  Once you've gained standing in that community, and only then, you should be able to promote some of your own worthy content, and actually get it in front of a lot of eyeballs.