Complaints forum

1. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

Can we have a separate 'complaints' forum - I'm tired of seeing every entry made by Hubpages staff hijacked and turned into a 'let's complain about everything hubpages does' entry - enough already - we know there are unhappy people out there - we know that Hubpages are not doing a thing right 'according to you'...

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Simey, we already have a "Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature" forum, which is where complaints are supposed to be posted.

The problem is, you never see a HubPages staff member in this forum any more.

Once upon a time you could "Report a Problem" and a HubPages team member would acknowledge your post.  These days, that seldom happens.  So it's not surprising that some Hubbers are going to where the staff are, in hopes of getting through to them.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

True enough, Marisa!  The lack of communication between the staff and members is at an all time low since I became a member here.  They ignore many questions some of us have which makes things even more suspicious in these tough times.

If there were a separate thread for these type complaints I doubt the response would be any better.  smile