jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Next 30 day Challenge.

1. hotwebideas profile image80
    hotwebideasposted 5 years ago

I missed the 30 day challenge from last April as I joined Hubpages in May. Does anyone know when the next one is?

I am ready for the challenge.

I see a lot of "challenge" threads in this forum, but I am not sure which is the official one.

2. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

As I understand it, there is no 'official" 30 day challenge. Or maybe there is an occasional one but for the most part, you just decide on your own to post 30 hubs in 30 days. So you could start tomorrow if you want. The idea is to announce it so that you get support from others.

You could also ask a few people to join you so you can have a group support.

3. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Also, read the info in the blue bars at the top of this forum for more info

4. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Danette's correct, Bruce.  There is no official start date.  Go to Maddie Raud's thread and read the 'rules' to get an idea of how to do it. 

At the top of this hubchallenger thread is a posting from darkside that tells hubbers to post their hubs for the 30 day challenge at that site.

Also, there is a new group that is starting at this time.  One started yesterday and the other is starting today.(Sunday, 17th)
    Go on and join the group-I'm sure you'll have tons of fun.

BTW-there are hubs out there with tips and advice about how they survived the 30 day challenge.  Good luck. smile