The Learning Center

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image72
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

After being here for over 12 months, I read the Learning Center home page for the first time.

I didn't know about it until I was here quite a few months...I'm one of those people who DON'T read directions when putting together a shelf unit or other item, I don't need the directions, it comes naturally.

I think most of my skills on hubpages came naturally, or rather it was somewhat basic of what was expected, except for the many hubs that helped me.

My question is, who has read EVERY article in the Learning Center, how long did it take you, and is it really necessary? Because if it is............I'm going to be one unhappy camper!!! lol

1. theherbivorehippi profile image83
      theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I didn't even know where it was on the site until about a week ago when there was a link posted in a thread. lol I'm with you...I'd rather just struggle and figure things out for myself and THEN if I desperately need help, I'll look for answers.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image72
        schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Right on, my friend! If I screw up and don't post the source of my photos or something, or don't backlink...well...I guess that'll be next week's lesson!! lol

working