jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Requests

1. Whitney05 profile image60
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I'm loving all the request this month. I've been getting good ideas. Can't wait to start on the 3 I found today!

Just thought I'd say thanks to Ryan all the others who have been putting out requests!

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image88
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm right with Whitney!!!!  Answered two requests just today.  I'm not even supposed to be on the computer right now...in fact, I was supposed to have the thing packed up in a box by now...oh well.

1. Whitney05 profile image60
        Whitney05posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I feel ya.. I'm supposed to be working, but it's pretty slow, so I've been on HP all day writing hubs. I've got 2 more that I have plans for today... I'll probably only get one done though, which is fine, leaves one for tomorrow. :-) I gotta get pictures for the third anyway. I'm using my poor dogs as the guinea pig for the pictures, so I have to upload the pictures at home.

Ryan, I've been trying to put out requests as I answer a few. Are you requesting them from specific new hubbers, or just picking a new hubber and asking them a question? I've just been asking them in the regular area...

2. Project Mobius profile image59
    Project Mobiusposted 8 years ago

what requests are we talking about? can i get some? lol

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image68
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this
  3. Ryan Hupfer profile image68
    Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago

No problem. smile

I've been giving the Requests to some of our newer Hubbers as a way to get them involved in the community a bit. If you see a Hubber newbie, you should try to do the same...it's a great way to encourage them to write something.

I love it when 2 or 3 Hubbers answer it, too - it's great to see how differently they interpret the same request. I'll keep requesting if everyone else keeps on writing....deal?

Oh no I didn't....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Freefreq/request/images/request5.gif

4. JollieOllie profile image55
    JollieOllieposted 8 years ago

I am wondering if anyone needs to know how to do a thing on a computer

thanks JollieOllie

:rollyeyes:

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm wondering if you know how to use a forum.

5. JollieOllie profile image55
    JollieOllieposted 8 years ago

A forum is used to ask ?s

It's a ?

6. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

Yes Forums are for asking Questions Jolie but not for breaking into other peoples threads with unrelated bull plop.....jimmy

working