jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Great experience here on hub pages

1. agentmango profile image61
    agentmangoposted 5 years ago

I am new here and blogging was made easier here than on blogger. Also great community. This is what I am looking for. An active community of bloggers.

1. Hublog profile image61
      Hublogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hubpages agentmango!! smilesmile

2. CMHypno profile image89
      CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages

Glad that you are enjoying your time on HP, but this is not a blogging site, it is a writing site for articles.

Have a look at the learning centre http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents and read the faqs, so that you can have the best HP experience possible

2. shogan profile image87
    shoganposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, agentmango, but be careful.  Hubpages isn't a blogging site, in the sense that articles here should make an attempt to be informative, educational, or sales-oriented.  I guess it all depends on what one means by blog.

3. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 5 years ago

Yes, welcome!  Shogan is correct.  HubPages is a place to share useful information that won't age over time. Blogs tend to be more personal in nature, Hubs usually are not.  We always recommend checking out our Learning Center to our Newbies.  Plus, the Forums are a great place to ask questions. 

Good luck!  big_smile

4. agentmango profile image61
    agentmangoposted 5 years ago

Oh, I am sorry. I guess I have to check out some things on the learning center. Thank you guys.