jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

new hubber...

1. profile image0
    rahulprk66posted 5 years ago

guys i just wrote a new hub

i see only a few ads as compared to some other hubs,is it because i only associated adsense and not ebay or amazon??

how do i promote my hub??without using twitter or facebook???

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A) you should not be leaving your hub links here.
      B) go to the end of your hub and there you will find ways to promote your hubs    on places other than facebook and twitter..
      C) SEO and Backlinks are the actual keys to get traffic

2. theherbivorehippi profile image83
    theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago

D) You need to go through and edit and fix up your hub with proper punctuation and capital letters where appropriate too. smile

1. profile image0
      rahulprk66posted 5 years ago in reply to this

how will that help?

1. theherbivorehippi profile image83
        theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Because it will be flagged for being substandard and then you may not have a hub to promote anyway if it gets unpublished. Just give it a final edit....it will be worth it. smile

2. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That will help your hub be better and bring more appreciation your way smile

3. CyclingFitness profile image91
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

Welcome to hubpages

I second what sofs has put, get the SEO and backlinking sorted and it makes all the difference

I've just started getting more views from google than within hubpages this week so have been smiling all week and that I believe is through getting the seo right and slowly increasing backlinks.

Good luck on hp

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You also are responsible for adding your own Amazon and Ebay capsules, they do not appear automatically

working