NEW MEMBER PLEASE HELP

1. aisha verma profile image61
    aisha vermaposted 5 years ago

HI FREINDS THIS IS AISHA , 24F, IAM A NEW BLOGGER AND NEW TO HUB PAGES PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO USE THIS SERVICE

2. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

Hi Aisha.
    Hubpages can seem a little complicated at firsst glance, but it isn't! If you look on the top line of your screen you will see the word "help". This provides a link with lots of information and tips about writing. The best way to get help is to read the information and then ask specific questions about anything that you don't understand.
    Good luck, and by the way we call it "Hubbing" rather than "blogging" and there are some specific rules about what you can and cannot include so you do really need to read the help sections.

3. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Hi aisha, welcome to HP but I really think that you should follow Case1worker's advice and take a look at the learning centre http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

I took a look at your first hub, and it is more of a blog post or Facebook post than a Hub.  It is way too short, has a deceptive title and really is only a greeting to friends.

Hubs are magazine-style articles or product reviews that should have at least 400 words, be written in good English and be well-formatted.

working