jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Relatively New

1. 0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

am new to hubpage, and i just published a hot, so i wish to know what else i can do to help me on here.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go here and read up all the stuff you need  to know.. then ask specific question on things that you have a problem with . Hubbers here are helpful and approachable and would be willing to help

Have fun doing what you do .. Welcome to HP smile

2. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Learn.  Start with the learning center (link at the bottom of this page).  Study some more (hundreds of hubs pointed at newbies).  Keep learning (use the forums for help, maybe by posting your hub in the extreme hub makeover forum).

Learn the difference between a quick blog post and a well written hub.  Your one hub is chock full of punctuation, spelling and grammar errors and is too short for a hub.  A good hub is more like a magazine article than a blog post.

Welcome to HubPages.  You've made a good start with some valuable information (although of limited usefulness on HP itself), now build on that start by learning more about what is expected of a hubber.

2. R.S. Hutchinson profile image86
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago

Oh my gosh.. I read the first few lines and gave up.. Please use spell check and correct grammar!!
    That's where I would start!