jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

shetoldme - how to register?

1. Ritsos profile image64
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

can't for the life of me find how to register at shetoldme ... there's a sign in page but can't find anywhere to register ... anyone provide a link ?

ta

1. Fotographer profile image60
      Fotographerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The link for joining is on my profile page.... Can't paste it here.

1. Ritsos profile image64
        Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks but that only takes me to the home page .. I can't find an option to register at all ... very bizarre .. maybe they aren't taking new people at the moment for some reason?

I can't say, that link used to lead to the joining page directly, maybe they've closed the registrations... you can join RitePad meanwhile, the link is on my profile page.

2. Lily Rose profile image82
      Lily Roseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Try this: http://shetoldme.com/referral/7368692e 

On the right side of the page, click on Add a Link / Publish a Story and it will take you to a login page.  Just enter your email and a password to create your account.  I know it's not obvious - the site's not very well done in that aspect, but this should work for you...

Referral links are not allowed in the forums.

2. JoeCo profile image60
    JoeCoposted 5 years ago

No they did no,t they just simply replied registration is closed at the moment sorry for the inconvenience.

3. I Am Rosa profile image87
    I Am Rosaposted 5 years ago

SheToldMe.com was not accepting registrations for a while.

I have received an email from the site announcing that they have re-opened registration, however they are now charging a membership fee.  I've included the original correspondence with details and link in a hub I posted on the topic, for those who still want to register with them.

working