jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How many people will see my page and click tru

1. rhoda1990 profile image60
    rhoda1990posted 5 years ago

Hello, I was wondering how many visitor on average I can get from a well written page here to my website? I mean can one hubpage give me 30-40 visitors?

2. carpesomediem profile image59
    carpesomediemposted 5 years ago

One hub here can give you over a million views over time if it's well-written, promoted and it is something people are looking for on the Internet.  It does take some time to build traffic, so don't be discourage if you see small numbers in the beginning.

3. rhoda1990 profile image60

Yes but how many of those people who views will click tru?? Like can someone tell one hub gives me 1000 views a day ill get 35 visitors to my site??

I do not understand carpesomediem response??

4. rhoda1990 profile image60

I mean one well-written hub can give me say 500 views and 125 visitor on my site per day? does that make sense to anyone?

1. theherbivorehippi profile image83
      theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is an impossible question to answer. Every single hub is different. It's like asking how many people in the world are going to decide to have a banana for breakfast tomorrow. There is no way of knowing. You should just focus on writing quality hubs and then in the future you can evaluate your own progress to see which ones see the most traffic or provide the most clicks to your site.

1. Cameron D. Briggs profile image61
        Cameron D. Briggsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lol

2. Cameron D. Briggs profile image61
      Cameron D. Briggsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here! I link you padawan learner.....  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/topics

5. carpesomediem profile image59
    carpesomediemposted 5 years ago

People may or may not click the links in your hub.  It really depends on if they are interested in checking out what the link has to offer or not.

6. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

What matters in the end is number of visitors and earnings per visitor. if you are using HubAds this data is shown as visits and CPM (money earned per 1000 visits).

Results vary wildly but a typical outcome might be a few visitors per hub per day and a CPM around $5.  You can look at your own data to see what you are getting.  Many people do a *lot* better than that.

working