jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Hello does anyone make a living or just drive traffic to sites here?

1. rhodygossip profile image60
    rhodygossipposted 5 years ago

I was wondering if anyone earn $5000/MO. or more on hubpages?? Let's say i made 3 QUALITY hubs a day can i earn $1000/mo.?
    Or is this just for driving traffic to your own site?

1. Cameron D. Briggs profile image60
      Cameron D. Briggsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I link you...http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-started-earning-money-in-HubPages

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

If anyone made that much, they would probably keep it quiet and spread their activities over multiple accounts to avoid having their most profitable hubs copied by others. There have been Hubbers who have managed to make $1,000 or more a month with relatively few hubs. Whether you can do so is another story, it requires special skills and knowledge. Good luck!

3. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Well Cameron, you aren't supposed to post links to your articles anywhere on these forums except for the Extreme Hub Makeover threads.  But you are new here so you may not get fined the $1000 usually charged for the offense if you delete the link quickly  smile

J/K

YAY for you!  Seems as thou the only linking to any HUB is that of a HUB PAGES hub so  eh em look up

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Also if you use HubPages just to drive traffic to another site without adding anything your hubs will probably be flagged.

Emm,  Nope.  If you don't help you get flagged HAH!

5. Cameron D. Briggs profile image60
    Cameron D. Briggsposted 5 years ago

Anyway the short answer is stop fighting yourself over these hubs.  Allow your hands to do the work and your heart to do the talking. Don't try so much to create stats for yourself before allowing yourself to develop real stats based on your computing performance.  You never really know....you might end up writing more hubs than that just cause it is FUN!

6. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

One hubber in particular posted a pre-panda screen shot of his Adsense earnings.  $3,000+ in one month from 20-some hubs.

As WE says, specialized skills and knowledge and a good deal of work outside of HP.

It could be done, and probably still can. 

A word to the wise; if you write hubs for the sole purpose of sending traffic to your other site you will be shut down as over-promotional.

And if you keep micromanaging people you destroy their gift of writing good content. So eh em keep writing and do not allow myself or any other forum poser to get you caught up in our forum jockeying to provide help.  All of these answers have been great!

working