jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

This is just for fun: What do you look like?

1. cheerfulnuts profile image60
    cheerfulnutsposted 6 years ago

A lot of hubbers (like me) don’t upload their real faces on HubPages. If you’re one of them, can you tell us what you look like? What is your most striking feature or how do friends describe you physically? I’ll go first: I’m small and thin and I have small ears. People are usually shocked when I tell them my age because I look a lot younger.
    Now it’s your turn. Try to be positive! I want this to be a feel-good thread! smile
    Note: Hubbers who have uploaded their real faces are also free to join in!

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

mini me

2. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I tried to make my avatar look like me. There are some pics of me on my hubs that you can compare with - some are when I was a bit younger

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 6 years ago

Positive? Hmm, let me think. I think the most striking feature in our family is our eyes. Very deep blue and deep set. Not always a good trait. Some people say it feels like I'm looking through them, but others are complimentary. I'm thin, with long legs, fairly athletic.

Can't think of anything else.

1. cheerfulnuts profile image60
      cheerfulnutsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow, I've always wanted to have blue eyes.

3. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I look like me....lol

4. R.S. Hutchinson profile image84
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

Don't cheat..but here goes:

A black island in a blue Sea,
    Fire on thought
    -This construes me!

Speckled smoothly where angels kissed,
    Oxen shoulders
    -Never remiss!

A gallant articulation
    Flocculent lips
    -Adoration!

A quick wit and a gentle trod,
    Perceptive eyes
    -Cryptic facade!

5. Jonathan Janco profile image80
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

This isn't the best pic of me. My best apparent trait is my eyes. It's the part of my appearance that anyone ever mentions.

6. YadiraE profile image88
    YadiraEposted 6 years ago

I look just like my picture!

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I look like my picture - only I'm not blue.  Then again, I have the same picture on my blog; and my eyes came out brown.  So, either way, the color is off in both pictures.  big_smile  Light brown, mid-length, hair; pale gray/blue or gray/green eyes (they change).  One nose, one mouth - both fairly non-descript.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oops.  Please disregard the above post.  I no longer look like my picture, because I put the Earth picture back  (and I don't look like that).   big_smile  (Glad I remembered that I'd posted here.  Don't want anyone thinking I have the same lack of waist that a planet does.   lol  )

7. MissE profile image81
    MissEposted 6 years ago

I look just like THIS!  Actually my hair is a tad bit shorter and a little more layered now.  Oh, and I'm wearing a black shirt. big_smile

1. YadiraE profile image88
      YadiraEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm also wearing a black shirt! What a coinky-dink!

8. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

I am wearing nothing but a black hat, feeling quite exposed actually, oh wait thats from something else!  hmm:

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5251567.jpg

9. northweststarr profile image80
    northweststarrposted 6 years ago

People seem to notice my smile a lot. I've always liked my mouth and teeth too , they're nice. Hate my eyes. They're too close together.  Hate my nose, it's too long.  Hate my hair, it's annoyingly hard to get any volume out of it. Hate my height, I'm too stinkin tall. I have this weird thing I can do with my shoulders cause I'm double jointed, it's creepy. My middle toe is longer than my big toe. My fingernails never grow out cause I cook too much and play with horses.

Other than that... I'm perfect. Nice ankles too. wink

working