jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Approval for Hubs

1. Ritsos profile image66
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

I used to get hubs approved no problem and automatically but I've had a few that have been flagged as substandard which I've either resubmitted and have been accepted or I've deleted.

Just posted a new one and apparently it has to be approved .. guess I'm on the black list after one or 2 duff ones sad

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My memory is glitchy these days, but did you not mention the 'S' word in another forum post recently, in a perfectly innocent manner?

That is enough to get your hubs put on hold and manually checked. I tried to warn you. I know of others this happened to. It's basically a banned word, no matter the context in which it is used.

Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I did indeed but if they spend that much time reading the forums I'd have thought it was better spent checking foe items that have turned very fast ;-)

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Wow, that's new yikes if you are staying within the guidelines and TOS - there shouldn't be problems. sad I can only suggest adding more body to whatever you are writing about? if it's a poem just ensure it's listed as such? hmm sorry, not really helpful.

Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well it got passed and it was a short one at 304 words ... not really much to be written about it unless it's padded out ... will be interesting to see if my next one gets the same treatment

working