jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Another Weekend Glitch?

1. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Only a few more hours until the office opens again smile, and I'm okay with that.  I'm not here much on weekends anyway.

But.... a weird little glitch showed up on my Groups page a few minutes ago.  I was rearranging them to be more reader-friendly, and I noticed that one Hub was missing from the list.  I checked numerous times in various ways - nope, not there.  I felt panicky:  had it been unpublished?  So, back to the accounts statistics page.  It was listed there, just as always.

Back to Groups.  Now, the previously missing one is showing up correctly, but another one with a similar name has disappeared!  I can find a different way to rearrange these and revise the order within the group, but I figured it doesn't hurt to let the great HP engineers know.

It's much more important to have the stats back in order, and from what I have seen they are now.  Thanks, guys!

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I noticed a few hours ago that there were no views on my hubs yet all these comments were coming in. At about 6pm I noticed the stats were normal, so I figured there was some weekend glitch or something.

Has anyone noticed that on weekends their Hubberscore falls and picks up during the week. I've noticed thsi every Sunday for the past few weeks, and I have been looking aroung and noticed some other hubbers scores too.

2. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Now I have two different Hubs missing from my Groups page.  I like to be able to rearrange them (in order) without opening up the Hubs in question.  Any suggestions?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

Cardisa, typically hub score/number of visitors will be much lower on weekends and holidays. It seems that much of the traffic comes during "working" hours. Guess not much work is being done...cool

3. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

I'm bringing this back up to make sure it gets some attention, to be sure it gets put on the list of things for the Awesome/Beautiful/Useful/Interesting Engineers to check. big_smile I know that it will take a back seat to subdomain issues, as it should - I just don't want it to be totally forgotten.  Thanks!