jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

MY HUB PAGES IS NOT PUBLISHED YET.

1. VENZKHVAM profile image61
    VENZKHVAMposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/UFOININDIA   THIS IS MY HUB AND I JUST ADDED ONE TOPIC NEXT DAY IT HAS BEEN NAMED AS SUBSTANDARD I IMMIDIATELY REMOVED IT BUT STILL I HAD SUBMITEED MANY TIME AND MANY DAYS BEFLORE FOR PUBLICATION. STILL IT IS NOT. KINDLY SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO I HAD  REMOVED THE POST THE DAY IT CAME.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image62
      MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My guess would be too many spelling and grammar errors.  Run it through a grammar checker.

VENZKHVAMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

THAT I HAD DONE EARLIER . STILL IT'S BEEN A WEEK  IT'S NOT PUBLISHED

1. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure you pushed the button to 'republish' not just to stop editing?

YES I DID THAT

2. 2besure profile image81
      2besureposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello VENZKHVAM!  Your topic and content is actually very good.  It seems that English is not your first language.  There are many parts of the English language that, even I have difficulty with grammatically.  I suggest to have someone help you to proof-read your article or as someone else suggested, use a goo grammar checker. I use WhiteSmoke. Good Luck and keep writing!

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

It can take a day or two (or sometimes four) for staff to look at the hub and republish it.

Please be patient and turn off your CAPS LOCK.

ok but in the hub it is very neat and clean

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you check and you actually have pressed "publish" (not the other button; I have got this wrong in the past) and it has literally been more than 4x24 hours since you did so (excuding weekends and American public holidays), you need to send an message to support: http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

3. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

Sorry but you need a little more than a grammar checker. I have read your profile and it is full of errors- some spelling, some typo and some grammatical or indeed meaningful.
    I suggest that you ask someone with better English skills to check your work before you try and publish it. If you wish to contact Hubpages staff concerning this article or indeed with any problem, it is best to E mail them. Posting topics within a forum setting does not speed up the process. Just remember, the more you write, the easier it will become. I could not write in any language other than English.

thanks dear, i will rework on that once again and try republishing it.

2. VENZKHVAM profile image61

THANKS MY FIRST HUB GOT PUBLISHED. I HAD MADE CHANGES IN THE second  and waiting for the publishing

working