jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense -

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

Well, I've gone back and forth w/ this for 2 months now and decided that HP earnings are low, so low in fact that my Adsense is dead. Therefore, I am experimenting for 2 weeks beginning now. I have turned off the HP ads and will see just what happens w/ Adsense and possibly Amazon.....I will let y'all know the outcome!

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

So what is your CPM with Hubads?  You'll want to know that to compare adsense to it later.

I mean the fact that when you are using hubads, adsense doesn't earn much is hardly surprising. Hubads go into most of the slots, displacing adsense ads.

If you want to make money, the  issue is: which gets the best total CPM overall, Hubad+adsense or adsense alone?

1. Richieb799 profile image64
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like the convenience of having my Adsense earnings directly deposited in my bank without having to wait the 3-4 days for Palpal transfer

1. Ritsos profile image66
        Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd like the convenience of having adsense earnings full stop .. they can send it by donkey if they like :-)

1. Rosie2010 profile image82
          Rosie2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

3. carpesomediem profile image60
    carpesomediemposted 5 years ago

I, too, have experimented with turning HP ads on and off to see how AdSense does alone.  I've had mixed results.  I think it's a combination of what topics you are writing about, how keyword-friendly they are and really hubbers should do what you are doing and checking out for themselves if one is better than the other.  Do let us know your results!

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I agree,Adsense and HP ad do better on certain topics..
    my adsense is starting to gain on HP...I'll keep both on for now..