jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

1. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

This is my name and shame moment for you -

Did you forget that the option for Hub Authors to view the IP address of everyone who posts comments on their hubs existed?

Did you think I wouldn't catch that you left me not one but two nasty comments, just because you were logged out for one?

Caught, busted, and I hope you had fun being an immature jerk on my Hubs.  It won't happen again.

1. 0
      Anitha1978posted 8 years ago in reply to this

What happened Gamer-girl?who is anime_net? What kind of comments were left for you? Wow i learning new stuffs here everyday.

2. webismine profile image60
    webismineposted 8 years ago

Good! Nice to know you caught it. We have comment moderation, we can choose the right option (comment should appear only after the author approves it) that is safe! smile

3. Just_Rodney profile image42
    Just_Rodneyposted 8 years ago

Yes well done, we need to monitor what is happening around us.

4. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Good for you gamergirl smile

5. gamergirl profile image60

Thanks guys.  It was fairly upsetting to find the comments in the way they were left, within minutes of one another, as if to insult me doubly by assuming I wouldn't look at the IP address under the accept/deny buttons.

I'm so done with people whose only purpose for being on this site is to post absolute crap and insult others.

6. Paraglider profile image90
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

Oh, that one. s/he appeared briefly on the forum last night to say nothing useful there either!

7. Project Mobius profile image61
    Project Mobiusposted 8 years ago

And that person is apparently a noob who doesn't even know author can check IP who left comments. Good job for catching the noob

8. anime_nanet profile image60
    anime_nanetposted 8 years ago

I've put one comment and I don't consider it that nasty. I just pointed out something that Misha had already stated.

As for the other one I don't know what your talking about. Please post it. And don't give me that ip crap. I'm not the only one that uses that ip, you know.

Another thing, now it's you that is conducting a personal attack on me, and on my contents.

But I don't care. We are intitled to freedom of speach after all, aren't we? i don't know if that includes calling other people jerks but that's ok. But, you know what? We are also intitled to the right of never wanting to speak again to other person, as a matter of fact. Since you're "gamergirl" you've probably made contact with WoW, so maybe you are familiar with this expression:

9. gamergirl profile image60

I'm amused by your comment that you're going to /ignore me, when it was YOU who posted those two comments. 

I'd be quite interested to know who else, from your exact IP address, within just a few minutes of one another, posted an insulting remark about my looks on my "How Love Saved My Life" hub, and then a disparaging remark on my hub about Adult Content on Hubpages.

Please don't try and insult my intelligence further on this issue.  If you can't remember what you posted, that isn't my fault, but the IP and the timestamps don't lie.

If you want to troll people or play the "epeen" game, do it elsewhere.  Like 4chan or b0g.  Don't do it on my hubs.

10. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

(WoW was fun for awhile)

For what it's worth Nanet's always been polite on my hubs.  Maybe it was an imposter or a night of having too much to drink that sparked the comment and nothing more. 

We could all be friends now.  smile

1. 0
      Anitha1978posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Gamergirl i know you must not be in the mood right now but can i ask what was anime_net"s alter-ego? Please? im dying to know from yesterday since you posted. the suspense is killing me : big_smile