jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Contacting someone on HubPages?

1. Jonathan Huie profile image60
    Jonathan Huieposted 5 years ago

Is there any way to contact someone on HubPages who does not respond to messages from me? I want to contact her about my copyright images she has put on her Hub, but I don't want to get her in trouble by filing a DMCA complaint.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would imagine that most people would say that if you had tried to contact her and she had not responded , then you would have done your best! A more informal approach might be to e mail the team at Hub Pages- they would I feel take action to flag the hub which would mean she would have to take the images down.

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Or why not flag the hub yourself for copyrighted images?

3. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

You might leave a comment on the hub with the stolen images, requesting that they be removed.

It that fails as well, then flag the hub or file a DMCA.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

If you flag a hub under copied content there is information on how to file a DMCA. I would do that if you don't hear back from her. A DMCA won't get her in a lot of trouble, might put the fear of God into her so she won't do it again though.

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I agree that flagging and filing with Hubpages isn't a public name and shame--so she will be no more 'in trouble' than she should be. If you tried to contact her directly already, what more can you do?