1. 0
    rahulprk66posted 5 years ago

this is my first hub-

i have got a pretty good score but only 29 views after 6 days

1. R.S. Hutchinson profile image86
      R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OK buddy.. I read through some of it. Here is my 2 cents in a nut shell:

good content, good use of bold, good use of bullets..however,

several grammar issues and a couple structure problems. I could barely get beyond this first paragraph:

"But it is more widely used as a term for a mobile operating system,just like windows on a pc,only difference is that android os is for phones or tablets.who knows maybe they port it to computers also,anyways android is basically a set of software used as a link between the user and his phone/tablet.More technically android is based on linux kernel[used as a base in "ubuntu" os for computers]."

That just has too many grammar issues...  Check capitalization, spacing, and run ons. I read a little further and would suggest you deter from using the word "more" because in the few spaces (including above) where I read it, it ws used incorrectly. And finally, besides the improper use of the brackets (above and throughout) the incomplete sentence within the brackets (above) leaves me clueless as I have no idea what that means. So maybe expound upon teh techinical jargon. (it could be that your target audience would definately understand that?)

Oh and don't end on a bullet point. Add a conclusion.

1. 0
        rahulprk66posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for reviewing it

i have made some changes to my hub,not all but a few things