jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

making an account in google adsense

1. sparron profile image60
    sparronposted 5 years ago

I am a new member in this site. I am trying to create an account in google adsense. But I don't have any website like (www.example.com).What can I do?

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sparron, welcome to HP. I just took a look at your profile and your hub and my guess is that you are from the Asian region. Google has waiting period of six months people from Asia and part of Africa before it approves their Adsense accounts.
      You may have to start a blog on blogger and post there regularly.
      Write at least ten hub before you apply again.
      And use your profile URL to apply
      Another piece of advice good grammar and spelling are a must .. take care of that
      Best wishes to you smile

2. Nexusx2 profile image61
      Nexusx2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

All you have to do is create a website through webs.com. Use a layout that looks good and then write 800 words about the site. Apply for google adsense and then follow the directions. You need a adsense account prior to signing up for adsense.

1. sofs profile image85
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Doesn't work for Asians really .. Google has a waiting period.. and we have seen  this being discussed over and over again on this forum .
        Having your own website is the best way to get approval.. but you need to have established it .. one page wont get you anywhere.

Eh??? You need an adsense account prior to signing up for adsense ...

You mean G Mail account ???

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Use: http://hubpages.com/profile/sparron

But only once you have a decent amount of content up.  One hub is not enough.

working