What's the definition of "duplicate" now? (And the review process)

1. kschang profile image91
    kschangposted 5 years ago

I know "duplicate" means "substantial" portion of the hub appeared elsewhere. I hit duplicate before when I accidentally "republished" one of my own blog entries as a hub. However, here's a different problem.

I am writing a series of guides on 4G Phones in the US. I have divided up the information available into proposed 5 guides: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and misc (MetroPCS, US Cellular, etc.)

First 3 have no problem. 4th hub, the one on Verizon, was held back as "duplicate".

http://hubpages.com/hub/2011-Complete-G … on-Edition

I have a consistent sidebar. I thought that was the problem, so I killed the sidebar on the Verizon one. It's still held back... So I wonder what's this "duplicate" on.

Is it the content or the format? I'm trying for a consistent format across this series of hubs. Was I adhering too close?

Is there a way to show some sort of a date when it was flagged like that, like "Hubpages staff have reviewed your hub on (date/time)"? So at least we know what's the problem? Maybe even a field like "hubpages staff feedback"?

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I would suggest looking into possibility of somebody copying your article? yikes and you're getting flagged for it. Not sure what else to explore other than send a email --> team @ hubpages dot com

1. kschang profile image91
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Checked, not cloned. However, it is a popular topic. Already sent comment via the built-in link.