jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Article views and ads

1. Seth Winter profile image83
    Seth Winterposted 5 years ago

So i was reading online about how some articles will actually have ads that award 1 dollar per click (rare) but I was wondering where do you find how much a single article is earning you? I know that you can see how many views a certain article is getting but I cant find out how much specific articles are giving me.

Also i know that most articles will not earn me 1 dollars but if a ad gave me .00000000001 of a penny I would like to know.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

With hubads, you don't know. With adsense you can enter URL channels to narrow it down to the page level.

1. thooghun profile image88
      thooghunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Exactly so, you can also use a number of keyword research tools to figure out a priori, in a round-a-bout way how much future keywords will yield.

3. Ronnie_Dey profile image61
    Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago

I am have about 20 hubs and I got rare clicks of which one was 50 cents, which is not bad. Some one got $3 for a click, and she/he (most probably she) is our own hubber.

If you have your analytics linked with adsense, you don't have to sepserate hubs by urls channels, through analytics you can see which hubs got clicks and earned cents to dollars.

Seth Winterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

4. rex michaels profile image81
    rex michaelsposted 5 years ago

Hello all, I have an ebay icon, it allows me to place ebay items for sale on my pages, but when I check status, where adsense and hubads say active, ebay says not active, any ideas?..thanks in advance. By the way I did go through the set up process.

Seth Winterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think I read somewhere about having an ebay account on hubpages requires at least 6 months of hubpages or another website that promotes ebay products. I could be wrong thou.

working