jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Earnings Poll for Aug 2010 to July 2011

1. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

There's just about two weeks left before the annual reset to the poll I have on my earnings Hub.  I've had this going for a few years now to try and gather data that any user on HubPages can reference to compare to their own experience and results.

If you've like to participate for the time period of Aug 2010 through July 2011, you are welcome to do so.  You can find the Hub from the link in my profile.

I'll reset the poll either right before or right after I go camping the first week of August.  It will be interesting to see how this next set of data is reported what with all the changes this year and the new subdomains.

1. 2uesday profile image88
      2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I think the results of this poll this will be interesting for Hubber's to see.

2. CyclingFitness profile image90
      CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

Thanks Relache- I've updated the pole although I've not been on for 3 months yet- be interesting to see how i'm getting on this time next year after a years worth of personal and hub development.

3. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago

I'll be taking screen shots of this past year's polls to add to the archived data before the polls are reset.  And I may have to put in another poll that asks users how they did pre and post-Panda.  What sort of thongs do people wish they knew about?  That's how the poll got added asking how long people have been on HubPages.

It's been really interesting to watch over the years.