jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense

1. spiritualspark3 profile image61
    spiritualspark3posted 5 years ago

Will google be the proprietor of hubs if we opt for google adsense?

1. 0
      JacksBlogsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry but I don't understand.  Can you say more?  Proprietor? 

Since there is a thread started about Adsense I would like to hear anyone else's experience with getting their Adsense account.   I have been turned down six times.  I live in Thailand.  If I have to be on line for six months than I would respect Adsense if they just said so.  But they do two things:  first, they sent a different reason each time I was turned down, and, second, they reply me to in Thailand language even though I apply in English and click on English as my language.  This seems so weird.  What does anyone else say about this?

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image60
        Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How many hubs were already published since you applied for the sixth time? Can you let me know the response that adsense_google sent you? Because if you have more than 10-12 hubs, they generally accept, unless, if it comes under 'in appropriate content issues"

2. Ronnie_Dey profile image60
      Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The hubs are all yours, and it will be yours till the end of the world! You can do whatever you wish with your hubs. When you apply for an adsense, only google pays you for the clicks on the ads that the visits of your hubs may actually click on. There's nothing about 'proprietor', neither google  nor hubpages hold any proprietorship of your hubs.

I hope this makes it clear.

2. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

@Jacksblogs If you had read the TOS of Google it does mention that applicants from Asia and certain other countries have to waiting period of 6 months,though Google comes up with silly and unrelated reasons for not approving.
    Exception is made in case you have a your own website with acceptable content that draws traffic.
    Having a blog with regular posting helps and so does having ten hubs or more before you apply.