The $80 Hot Dog

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Coming Next Week: The $80 Hot Dog
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:56 pmWritten by: Adam Watson
    The Brockton Rox hope to break the Guinness World Record for most expensive dog by serving an $80, half-pound behemoth, covered in decadent toppings you won't even find at some Michelin-starred restaurants. The Massachusetts-based member of the Canadian-American Association of Professional Baseball will roll out the extravagant frankfurter on July 23 -- National Hot Dog Day.
    The foot-long wiener will get the royal treatment. After deep frying, it will be rolled in truffle oil, then coated in porcini dust. The dog is to be topped with white truffle shavings and crème fraiche. If that doesn't gild the lily enough, the frank will be finished with caviar and fresh roe. … 80-hot-dog

2. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

Amazingly, you just reinvigorated my will with regards to my summer-long fitness plan.

Pity about the lack of pictures though, I was hoping to extend the diet for the next few years tongue

3. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

I don't care what you rolled and coated it in, it's still a hot dog. Anyone that would pay  $80 has more money than they know what to do with.