jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

After how long does a hub get republished?

1. QudsiaP1 profile image59
    QudsiaP1posted 5 years ago

Hi,

I published a hub on Thursday afternoon called "My Muse - A Poem", on Friday evening when I went to check on it, it was unpublished due to source of pictures links in it.

Honestly, the only links I had given were the ones under the photographs because some time back, hubpages asked us to mention the sources of the pictures from the places we take them.

I immediately removed all sources and re-submitted my hub.

Coming to my question; how long does it usually take for the hubpages administration to review and republish it?

Right now it is Monday evening where I am so i was just curious. Any help provided will be much appreciated.

Thank you,
    Qudsia Pervez

1. sofs profile image89
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

QudsiaP if you pictures have no water marking or copy right issues they get published in a few hours. Three of my hubs were unpublished for watermarked or pixelated pictures. Once I had replaced them with acceptable ones they were republished.
      The unpublished hubs that get stuck during the weekend have a longer time in cold storage.  Now that it is Monday it will be back soon I guess.

2. QudsiaP1 profile image59
      QudsiaP1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Woohoo, my poem is republished!!!

Thank you hubpages. smile

*hugs and kisses.

Also thank you @ sofs, uninvited writer and cagsil for all the help. smile

Mwah..

1. sofs profile image89
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Happy for you smilesmilesmilesmile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Do you have rights to use those photographs?

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Usually about 24-72 hours to get a hub republished. Sometimes, it is sooner, depending on the back log of staff. smile

working