jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

I had an accident

1. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Staff please help me.

I accidentally voted up my own hub. I just published it a few minutes ago, went back to reply to a comment and I went to approve the comment and my mouse landed on the vote up button. Will I be penalized for this, can you undo it?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry about that...it won't hurt you at all.

Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Invited Writer.....I changed your name to Invited because you certainly are.

I am so tired and stressed, I am making all sorts of mistakes.

You are back to 100....yay!

2. Epic Traveller profile image59
    Epic Travellerposted 5 years ago

Hi guys I have also had an accident so to speak. The three security questions I filled in on my hub pages account. Well to cut the story short I did not make a note of this. I have regained one answer from team hubpages. But for some reason I'm not getting any further replies from them when I asked for the other two. And yes I know that these are to protect me but now I can't partake in the hubpages new ad campaign. This has left me rather bleak.

If any one knows of a way or rout I can take to rectify this idiotic school boy error it would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys I know somewhere someone will have a plan.

Happy writing

Peace be the journey

3. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

It will be fine, you won't be penalized smile

4. recommend1 profile image70
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

Don't you listen !!  they will come around to your house and beat you with bread sticks and whip you with limp spaghetti, go back immediately and vote it back down so they don't notice !!!   big_smile

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why you trying to scare me Recommend1, is it not enough you having all that fun in Asia you have to scare me too.......... lol lol lol

1. recommend1 profile image70
          recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Soo much fun - that after yesterdays intense activity playing with the kids at the amusement park I can hardly move !!!  So frightening you on here is the only fun I am capable of doing at the moment big_smile

5. seanorjohn profile image79
    seanorjohnposted 5 years ago

I did something similar when I first joined and sent hubpages an email. They wrote back and said not to worry.

So why did they then ban me for six months?

Only joking

1. Epic Traveller profile image59
      Epic Travellerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

6. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Gees, I thought u messed yourself..lol

working