jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Need Direction

1. mfcwriter profile image61
    mfcwriterposted 6 years ago

I created a Hub called "Chihuahua Tales" and posted an article. I want to add more articles to that hub, but I cannot find the prompt. Any one tell me where to go - in a nice way?

mfcwriter

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

There would be no reason to add to an article once it's published, because articles that are published are suppose to be complete and stand alone.

If you want to add other Hubs, then feel free to write more hubs. If you want to add material to your hub, then edit the hub and add the content you want, but if you add to a hub more content, then apparently the hub wasn't complete when you published it.

You can write more articles to add value to your first hub and link them together, if you want.

Just a thought.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

If you want to add to that hub just click edit and put in more capsules.  If you want a series of thinks hubs just write a new hub then create a "group" (right column) and add both of them to it.

1. mfcwriter profile image61
      mfcwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, that's a big help. I guess I misunderstood what a HUB was. I thought it was a "center" for articles on that topic.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

No problem.  A hub is really any page.  But I do like to make Hub-hubs to serve as a table of contents for linked hubs within the same group.  I think it helps with traffic and reducing bounce.

working