jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Where did the forum filter go?

1. lorlie6 profile image87
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Am I dense?  I used to have Edweirdo's F.F. for Google Chrome but my comuter took a sh*t and now I can't get it, even on his profile page.  Ideas?

2. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

Mine still functions fine. Did you do a search? Try Edweirdo forum filter.
    Maybe he doesn't want to deal with it on his profile any longer. hmm

3. rebekahELLE profile image90

Edweirdo, we need you. My FF just installed updates and now the add on is not compatible with the new version. sad
    I forgot what the forums look like with all the categories..hmm

4. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Edweirdo's forum filter is working fine for me.  If I clear all my Chrome data, I have to select the forums again, but that only takes a few seconds.

If yours isn't working, you should try installing it again.

1. sunforged profile image71
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The first two posters said my FF plugin is not working. Then you said my "chrome"  plugin is working fine wink

5. rebekahELLE profile image90

I'll give it a try, but FF couldn't install it with the updated version. I don't use Chrome and I don't want to switch browsers back and forth. I'm not a big fan of Chrome.

6. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

http://www.hubdefender.com/hubdefender/ … orumfilter

FF is grayed out on the download page. I suspect that is intentional. You will probably need to revert to an older FF.

I did notice in the forum before that Ed prefers and expects an email for questions regarding his services.

7. rebekahELLE profile image90

Thanks SF, I just checked the link. I don't want to wade through all these forum posts. I can't even block threads. I forgot that was a FF feature.

I'll send him a message.

EDIT: I sent him a message via his Twitter account, of which he hasn't been active since April. I hope everything is fine with Edweirdo.

working