jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense keeps rejecting me

1. Kercroft profile image60
    Kercroftposted 5 years ago

Help, please.

I'm new to the community here, and posted my first hub a couple of days ago. This is the URL:

http://kercroft.hubpages.com/hub/Canadi … ution-Laws

Having posted this, I then applied for the Adsense. So far I have tried unsuccessfully four times. Each time I resolve a problem, they come up with something else. This is a copy of the latest email from google:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

- Domain ownership

Further detail:
    Domain ownership: To complete our review of your website, we need to confirm that you have access to the HTML source code of the URL you've submitted or were given access to AdSense via a third-party platform.

I. If you host your own website or can edit the HTML code, please complete the following steps:

1. Access the HTML source code of kercroft.hubpages.com/hub/Canadian-Petroleum-dodges-Canadian-Political-Contribution-Laws.
       2. Create a separate page on the site and paste the snippet:

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions:  ca-pub-0217549343396825

3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing kercroft.hubpages.com/hub/Canadian-Petroleum-dodges-Canadian-Political-Contribution-Laws in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the page on which you have pasted the snippet.

The snippet of code they ask for is in the above URL for the hub. It's the only way I could figure out to get it in.

How am I supposed to create a separate page on this site to enter the code snippet? I tried to create a new hub for this, but it got rejected as being too short, so in the end I added the code snippet to the current hub.

Obviously this isn't good enough for the google machine, but I'm at a loss as to what else to do.

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

PS Please forgive me for posting the link to my hub. I did so only to get help with this thing, and not to artificially drive up traffic.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

To get adsense write at least ten hubs each with a decent wordcount.  Then apply to adsense using the url of your profile page: http://kercroft.hubpages.com *not* your hub.

1. Kercroft profile image60
      Kercroftposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks psycheskinner,

I'll give it a try, although it might take me a couple of weeks LOL.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

That should work, but if not there are still others things to try.

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

In a couple of weeks you may not earn much, your hubs earn only as they age.
    Ten hubs would help.
    Start a blog and post continuously for ten days,... Google will get the message that you are serious and hasten the process.
    Best wishes smile