jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

When someone published a article that you have wanted to publish?

1. breathing profile image81
    breathingposted 5 years ago

I wanted to know your feelings. It makes me shocked.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't understand what you mean.

If you mean someone wrote an article on something you had planned on writing about you can't stop that. You can just write one in your own words and give your own slant to it. There are always going to be people who will write about the same things you do.

1. recommend1 profile image72
        recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely, and in fact there are normally dozens of the same out there - the only difference is what platfrom they are on and how much SEO has been put into them.

2. Urbane Chaos profile image92
    Urbane Chaosposted 5 years ago

I don't worry too much about it.  Very rarely will you find two writers that have the same writing style and write about the same topic on the same website.  This can actually be an advantage though, if you think about it.  After you've wrote your article, contact the author of the article that's similar to yours and offer a link exchange.  I get quite a bit of traffic this way.

3. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

What's so shocking about seeing a topic published that you have in mind?

Are you stating that you wrote an article and the exact same article word for word was published? Then that would mean someone might have copied your content. If you hadn't yet published it then maybe the problem lies with you. We sometimes retain information to a point where it seems like it was our idea to begin with. smile